Need a powerful amp for a subwoofer or some architectural speakers? The Elura AMP150/2 has you covered with high/low pass cross overs and up to 300 watts of raw power. With a slim 1U chassis and RCA outputs, the AMP150/2 is very flexible and user-friendly.
- 2 Channel Amplifer
- Power Output
- 150 Watts per Channel @ 4 ohms
- Bridged 300 Watts @ 8 ohms
- Low Impedance Design
- Adjustable Crossover and Volume/Gain
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 20kHz
- High Pass Filter: 150Hz - 20kHz /-3dB
- Low Pass Filter: 10Hz - 150Hz / -3dB
- 12 Volt Trigger
- Auto Power On/Off
- Product dimensions:
- With Rack Ears: W 19.00 x H 2.15 x D 10.72
- Without Rack Ears: W 16.85" x H 2.15" x D 10.72"
- Shipping Weight: 12.45 lbs
Whats in the Box
- Rack mounting hardware
- Power cord
2-YEAR WARRANTY - Elura speaker products are guaranteed to meet or exceed the specifications included in this manual and carry with them a 2-year limited warranty under normal conditions of use. This warranty covers free parts and labor on all components with the obligation that Elura will repair or replace any component found defective in materials or workmanship. This warranty does not apply to products that have been abused, incorrectly installed, modified, disassembled and/or repaired by anyone other than Elura or our appointed repair facility.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.